Sunday Six Pack
Offer Ends In:
This week’s fantastic fall-inspired wines are:
- 2019 Le Prieur ‘Cuvee Passion’ Bordeaux Blanc – Sauvignon Blanc alone is light-bodied and more of a summer wine, but add some rich, honeyed Semillon and a little Muscadelle for spice and you have yourself a fall wine. This white Bordeaux offers gorgeous, citrusy flavors of grapefruit and lemon alongside richer notes of honey and dried apricots.
- 2019 Bricco dei Tati Rose – Just because summer is over doesn’t mean you have to stop drinking rose! Richer, fuller-bodied styles like this 100% Barbera bottling from Italy are just what the cool weather calls for. This fantastic example is loaded with flavors of red cherry, raspberry, and strawberry.
- 2018 90+ Cellars Lot 158 Beaujolais – Made from the Gamay grape, this fantastic value Beaujolais is another great alternative to Pinot Noir! Concentrated floral, strawberry, and blueberry flavors make this light-bodied red a great choice with fall dishes like turkey and butternut squash.
- 2015 Alvarez de Toledo Bierzo Roble – This impressive wine was #8 on Wine Enthusiast’s Top 100 Best Buys and earned a 90 Point score. We love Mencia for autumn because it’s a terrific Pinot Noir alternative! It’s packed with dark fruits like plum and currant, with notes of pepper and spice leading into a juicy yet structured finish.
- 2018 Siete Fincas Malbec – Malbec is an excellent choice in the cooler months because of how well it pairs with hearty meals. This one is especially rich and fruit-forward, with flavors of blackberry, blueberry, and milk chocolate.
- 2017 Raywood Cabernet Sauvignon – This silky-smooth California Cab is the quintessential fireside sipper. It’s plush and velvety, with rich cherry, raspberry, and pepper flavors.
Each one of these bottles is just begging for a nice cool fall day and some tasty seasonal foods.
So get your wine rack ready now – the pack can be yours for only $66.99, which is 17% off regular retail prices!