Sunday Six Pack
This week’s pack includes:
- Raza Vinho Verde: A blend of Arinto, Azal, and Trajadura. This Vinho Verde is crisp, fresh, and clear, with fragrant aromas of ripe fruit, zesty citrus, grapefruit, and white peach. Bright acidity and a spritzy texture combine to create a wine you just can’t do without!
- Banner Day Sauvignon Blanc: A refreshing Sauvignon Blanc from the best sites in Chile’s famed Colchagua Valley. Herbaceous character, zesty acidity, and juicy flavors make this an absolute standout for its price.
- Domaine La Tour de Gatigne Rose: With its bright fruit flavors and vibrant freshness, this gem could easily be mistaken for a $25 bottle. Voted a ‘Great Value’ by the Washington Post two years in a row, it’s a delightful rose with flavors of strawberry and melon and a clean, dry finish.
- Laura de Paula Rioja Madurado: This vibrant, youthful Tempranillo offers intense flavors of red fruits with a lovely graphite-driven minerality. Aged 6 months in American oak, this complex wine is light enough to pair with the heat and spices of any savory dish.
- Andeluna Raices Malbec: This family-owned winery in the heart of Gualtallary, Tupungato crafts approachable yet interesting selections. Their delicious Malbec offers ripe flavors of red plums, berries, and dried herbs that lead into a clean and balanced finish. 90 Points, James Suckling.
- Laderas del Valle Cabernet Sauvignon: An amazing value! Aromas of red cherry and black pepper combine with flavors of red currant, dried earth, and subtle oak notes on the bold and juicy finish
Tastes Like: White Fruits, Citrus Zest, Grapefruit
Tastes Like: Lemon, Lime, Green Pepper, Ripe Stone Fruits
Tastes Like: Strawberry, Watermelon, Cherry
Tastes Like: Cherry, Strawberry, Tomato, Graphite
Tastes Like: Red Plums, Berries, Herbs
Tastes Like: Red Cherry, Black Pepper, Red Currant