Premium California 6-Pack
If you’re a die-hard California wine lover that still wants exceptional value, look no further than this Premium collection. We’ve curated a selection of wines from Napa and the Russian River Valley, along with lesser-known prize regions like the Dunnigan Hills and Monterey County. And at 17% off per bottle, you’re getting bargain prices for incredible quality!
- Priest Ranch Sauvignon Blanc – Napa isn’t just for Cabernet anymore – you can also find stellar Sauvignon Blanc. Yountville-based Priest Ranch made this fantastic and crisp analogue to New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, showcasing tropical flavors of passionfruit, melon, and grapefruit alongside grassy herbal notes.
- Knuttel Family ‘Kate’s Pas de Deux’ Chardonnay – William Knuttel has a long history of working for some of the most respected wineries in Sonoma – including the esteemed Dry Creek Vineyards, where he was the Executive Winemaker. This rich, buttery Russian River Valley Chardonnay offers enticing flavors of pineapple, lemons, dried apricots, and vanilla custard.
- Cloudfall Pinot Noir – Cloudfall is sourced from Monterey County, one of the best areas in California for Pinot Noir because of its cooler, maritime influences. Flavors of cherry cola, cranberry, strawberries, and baking spices are structured by lively acidity and ample oak.
- Matchbook Tinto Rey – The Dunnigan Hills-based winemakers for Tinto Rey combined the ultra-concentrated Tinta de Toro clone of Tempranillo with Graciano, Tannat, and Petit Verdot to create a mouthwateringly delicious interpretation of Spanish wines. It showcases intense flavors of black cherry, blackberry, and oaky vanilla alongside dried plum and tobacco.
- Hamilton Creek Cabernet Franc – Napa under $20 is simply impossible for Cabernet Sauvignon. Luckily, the winemakers at Hamilton Creek found a way to achieve that same style with Cabernet Franc by buying their grapes from a famous Napa winery (with the caveat that they wouldn’t divulge their source). This wine is bold, with flavors of cherry cola, blackberry jam, vanilla, and spice.
- Darm’s Lane ‘Fortune 1621’ Cabernet Sauvignon – It’s getting hard to find premium Napa Cabernet under $50, but this bottling from respected Darm’s Lane winery does just the trick. Decadent flavors of black currant, cherry, blackberry, toasted oak, and tobacco lead into a long and powerful finish.