Mix & Match 6-Pack
Mix & Match these favorites to get 6 bottles for only $10 each! You may adjust the wines however you like to get to a total of 6 bottles, and you can get up to 2 bottles of any one selection. Scroll down to start building your pack!
- Joao Portugal Ramos Loureiro Vinho Verde – Vinho Verde, Portugal. Not-your-average Vinho Verde, this 100% Loureiro is dry, crisp, and mostly still. Flavors of white fruit, flowers, citrus, and minerals.
- Banner Day Sauvignon Blanc – Colchagua Valley, Chile. Fruity, herbaceous Sauvignon Blanc with flavors of lemon, lime, grass, and jalapeno.
- Mapuche Sauvignon Blanc – Central Valley, Chile. A zesty Sauvignon Blanc loaded with flavors of passionfruit, grapefruit, grass, and minerals.
- Chateau Vartely Sauvignon Blanc – Codru, Moldova. A classic, linear Sauvignon Blanc for fans of Sancerre! This old-school French-style offers crisp flavors of blackcurrant leaf, gooseberry, green apricot, and steel.
- Vina Siegel ‘San Elias’ Sauvignon Blanc – Central Valley, Chile. Crisp, zesty Sauv Blanc with bright flavors of green apple, gooseberry, lime, and citrus.
- Broadbent Vinho Verde Rose – Vinho Verde, Portugal. Fizzy, off-dry rose with bright flavors of fresh strawberry, pomegranate, orange zest, and melon.
- Bricco dei Tati Rose – Piedmont, Italy. Rare 100% Barbera rose with flavors of cherry, strawberry, red currant, and rose petal. Dry.
- Cavaliere d’Oro Primitivo – Puglia, Italy. An excellent alternative to California Zinfandel, medium-to-full-bodied with enticing cherry, plum, blackberry, and vanilla flavors.
- Zaleo Joven Tempranillo – Ribera del Guadiana, Spain. Full-bodied, concentrated Tempranillo with flavors of dark cherry, blackberry, black peppercorn, and tobacco.
- Bodegas del Tupun ‘Laderas del Valle’ Malbec – Mendoza, Argentina. Natural, slightly funky Malbec with earthy notes of violet and black pepper to complement rustic plum and blackberry.
- Bodegas del Tupun ‘Laderas del Valle’ Cabernet Sauvignon – Mendoza, Argentina. Medium-bodied Cabernet with flavors of red cherry, currant, black pepper, and earth.
- Raywood Cabernet Sauvignon – Central Coast, California. Medium-bodied, fruity Cabernet with plush flavors of cherry, raspberry, vanilla, and pepper.
- Banner Day Cabernet Sauvignon – Central Valley, Chile. Light, easy-drinking Cab with flavors of red cherry, black pepper, earth, and smoke.