Flights To Go
Please select your preferred pickup day below. We pour each wine fresh for you, and we recommend drinking the Flight on the same day to get the best possible experience. Plus, add on a Gourmet Cheese Plate in the options below for only $24.99!
This week’s flight includes:
- 2019 Noble Hill Suider ‘Bloem’ – this tasty white brings together the fruitiness of Chenin Blanc with the weight and floral profile of Viognier. Gorgeous aromas of orange blossoms and stone fruit lead into creamy peach and citrus zest on the palate. Only 2,700 cases produced.
- 2019 J.Lohr ‘Wildflower’ Valdiguié – Until a few years ago, most people thought that Valdiguié was the same varietal as Gamay (the red grape of Beaujolais), but today it is starting to make waves in California. This rare southern French grape is lovely and light-bodied with aromas of brambly fruit and pepper that lead into juicy flavors of boysenberry, pomegranate, and blueberry. An easy-sipping red for all seasons!
- 2016 Quinta da Pacheca Superior – First founded in the 16th century, Quinta da Pacheca is one of the most celebrated estates in Portugal, and was one of the first properties to bottle wines under its own label. A blend of Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, and Tinto Cão, this rich Douro red has dense flavors of tobacco, smoke, and dark red fruits. Rich tannins and balanced acid lead into a long finish. 91 Points, Wine Enthusiast.
- 2018 Creta Roble – This full-bodied wine comes from Spain’s premium Ribera del Duero region, known for its inky, deeply concentrated wines. Crafted from 30–50 year old vines, this bold 100% Tempranillo offers incredible flavors of blackberry, maraschino cherry, chocolate, and baking spices and a long, smooth finish.
- CLUB MEMBER EXCLUSIVE: 2017 90+ Cellars Lot 148 Cabernet Sauvignon – 90+ Cellars founder Kevin Mehra believes we should all be able to drink great wines at an affordable price. With fruit sourced from 90+ Point-rated wineries around the region, the Lot 148 Cab showcases the best of Alexander Valley. Low-yielding vines produce an elegant, full-bodied Cab overflowing with intense aromas of blackcurrant and mocha, combined with cherry, vanilla, cedar, and savory herbs.